We only have one skin that we have for the rest of our lives so we have to take care of it. Here are some ways that I have learned and discovered one can take care of their skin.
1. Eat fruits and vegetables: we are what we eat. Fruits and vegetables contain the natural nutrients and antioxidants that take care of our skin and keeps it supple. It also helps keeping our skin clear from blemishes and dark marks.
2. Cut Down on dairy: Dairy, since it contains dairy sugar, can lead to blemishes. So don't over do it.
3. Drink Water: Our skin is like a sponge when dry its hard and doesn't expand; when wet it is moist and flexible.
4. Put on sunscreen: whether its in your moisturizer, BB cream, or just regular sunscreen, put it on! It protects you from skin marks and skin cancer.
5. Cut out Fast Food and junk food. These kind of foods contain more grease than home cooked meals so keep it to either 3 times a week or just eat at home. Plus, the money you save can help you buy more fantastic skin care or cosmetic products.
Remember Beauty is from the inside out so take care of yourself