Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Get a pretty blush with Flower's Flower Win Some/Rouge Some Creme Blush



Ahh the winter gives every girl a nice flush of color but luckily you can get that flush without freezing. That kind of flush you can definitely get with Flower Win Some/Rouge Some Creme Blush.
I have chosen two to review, the colors are pictured left to right, Pure Petunia and Peach Blossom. 

Pure Petunia: is a appears in the pan as a coral but on me it gets sheered out to a warm blue base pink.
Peach Blossom: a warm peach color. Comes out on me true to pan color. 
Sorry kitty made me ruin pan by giving my hand a love nudge.


Swatches from Left to Right, Pure Petunia and Peach Blossom

Out of these two colors I recommend Peach Blossom for purchase. It is a very rich color and I think it is more unique then Pure Petunia. These retail for 7.98 and available for purchase at Walmart and www.walmart.com. 




No comments:

Post a Comment