Sunday, February 3, 2013

Flower Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color Part 2

Hi everyone. I am just about done reviewing what I have from the Flower line. I will conclude reviewing Flower Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color. These are matte lipsticks. Personally, out of all the lipsticks from this line, this set is my top choice.
 From Left to Right, Tender Tuberose, Dahlia Dahling, and Flamingo Flower. 

Tender Tuberose: This a mauve pink color. Very good color payoff. 


Dahlia Dahling: a rich berry red. 


Flamingo Flower: A hot fuchsia pink. Awesome opacity.

Swatch Time:
Left to Right, Tender Tuberose, Dahlia Dahling, and Flamingo Flower.

I personally recommend for purchase Flamingo Flower and Dahlia Dahling. They have just a beautiful color that I feel will work with everyone. Since they are a matte finish they will dry the lips. So balm up after use. They are available for purchase at Walmart and www.walmart.com for $6.98.





No comments:

Post a Comment