Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Get some high shine from Flower Kiss stick High-shine lipstick

I am definitely pleased with what I am seeing from the Flower Collection. I have chosen two to review, they are Ginger Lily and Black Rose.

Black Rose: Beautiful blackened red color with golden shimmer. This comes out sheered out so don't be intimated by the color of the stick. Definitely a great color for my vampy ladies out there.


(excuse my grungy nail, needs to be redone)

Ginger Lily: this color is a dark coral color. Has a brownish hint to it. This a great everyday color. 


Swatch Time:
                        Ginger Lily (Left) & Black Rose (Right)


These are great colors. I am planning to purchase two more colors to review for you. I love Black Rose but I think Ginger Lily would be a great purchase for everyone.


Available for purchase at $6.98 at Walmart and www.walmart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment