Friday, January 18, 2013

Its Glamour time with NYX

After a long wait, it has finally arrived. I need some Glamour in my life so I thought to myself why not try some of NYX's Glam Lipstick Aqua Luxe. There is a total of 12 colors in this collection. This collection offers two different finishes, velvet and glossy. They all have micro-shimmer, so it has a mild metallic finish. I have chosen four colors to review from this collection; Razzle Dazzle, Enchanting, Holistic, and Essential.


Razzle Dazzle: a shimmery light peach. Very beautiful color. Wonderful Color Payoff. My favorite one out of the four.

Enchanting: a shimmery nude color. Good Color payoff but I see this being almost non-existent on some women but the shimmer will definitely be seen. I see this being the fraternal twin of Razzle Dazzle (the calmer twin ;) )


Holistic: a light baby pink. Good color payoff but may have the same issue Enchanting has. 
Essential: a light Fuchsia. Such a pretty color, this is a essential for all women. Fantastic color payoff.


Below are the swatches, from Left to Right, Razzle Dazzle, Enchanting, Holistic, and Essential


All these colors have very good color pay off and they have a very creamy texture. The winners from the four reviewed are Razzle Dazzle and Essential. They are $6.00 and available for purchase at nyxcosmetics.com. I recommend this for purchase for all my readers. Now if you don't mind me I am going to put on some Razzle Dazzle and glamour the heck out of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment