Sunday, January 20, 2013

Find Love in Paris with NYX Cosmetics

NYX wants us to purchase a ticket to Paris with these eyeshadow palettes. There is a total of 12 color options to choose from. I have chosen two to review. I have chosen (shown from Left to Right) Mon Cherie and Let them eat Cake. 


Mon Cherie: half a bold color palette; the other half neutral color choices. The colors that leaned to white or a vanilla came out sheer but the rest of the colors came out perfect. One can create a multitude of looks with this one palette. 






Let Them Eat Cake: I love this palette. This is the perfect neutral palette. I love the warm pink and peach accent colors that it has. This is the perfect palette for the fem of the feminines. 



I suggest these palettes for purchase. They are $10.00 each and available for purchase at NYXcosmetics.com

2 comments:

  1. I love your reviews. They are so thorough and so easy to read. Keep them coming please.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete