Sunday, February 3, 2013

Flower Lip Service Lip Butter Review Part 2

Hi everyone. I know I know I have been missing in action but, I am going to make it up to you guys. I am going to wrap up my reviews of the Drew Barrymore's Flower line. I am going to finish up reviewing the Flower Lip Service Lip Butter line. Again, these colors are very smooth and lip balm like.

 Colors Left to Right, Wispy Wisteria, Rose-y Future, Cherry Chiffon, and Sheer Snapdragon.


Wispy Wisteria: Is is a sheer light violet color. Very pretty on my skin tone. 


Rose-y Future: very reddish pink.


Cherry Chiffon: Sheer cherry red. Very nice color. Do need to build it to intensity. 


Sheer Snapdragon: A tanned pink color. Definitely not my favorite of the bunch. 



Swatch Time:
Left to Right: Wispy Wisteria, Rose-y Future, Cherry Chiffon, and Sheer Snapdragon.

Due to the texture and consistency of these lipsticks they don't have long stay time. The winner of this bunch is Wispy Wisteria. Its such a beautiful color. These are available for purchase at Walmart and www.walmart.com at $6.98. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment