Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hey its Viva Glam Nicki I


                                                       
Hey everyone. I am back with a review with Viva Glam Nicki I. This is the first release from the Nicki Minaj/ Viva Glam Collaboration. I went in reverse from the Viva Glam Nicki II due to be informed by a MAC representative that this color would be fazed out once it sells out. 

Here is a blurb from MAC regarding the Viva Glam line:

Nicki Minaj continues her reign as the hip-hop queen of M·A·C VIVA GLAM. Every cent of the selling 

price goes toward helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. 

Viva Glam Nicki I:

It is a beautiful pink based coral color. It is not very unique but I recommend it for purchase 

due to it's charitable contribution. $15.00 available for purchase at MAC counters and 

www.maccosmetics.com







No comments:

Post a Comment