Monday, February 4, 2013

Get a Blush Just like Betty and Veronica

For this article I will be reviewing the blushes from the Archie's Girls line. There are a total of two blushes, one for Veronica and one for Betty.

Veronica Blush: Prom Princess

This is a powder blush, it is a berry/light wine. I just love the color payoff.

Product Pictures:


Betty Blush: Cream Soda

This is a peachy cream color. Very sheer on my skin tone but I do feel that it will be more visible on lighter skin tones. 

Product Pictures:

Swatch Time:

Left to Right, Cream Soda and Prom Princess

I personally love these blushes. I do recommend them for purchase. I see Prom Princess working on all skin tones but Cream soda maybe tricky to pull off on some. Available for purchase on www.maccosmetics.com and at the counters February 14, 2013. They are priced at $22.00.


1 comment:

  1. Love the Prom Princess color! My blush tends to disappear a couple of hours after applying, this color looks like it will leave a nice "blush" on my cheeks.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete