Monday, February 11, 2013

Get your Roman on with Viva Glam Nicki 2



I am such a major fan of Nicki Minaj. She is my kind of crazy. When she teamed up with MAC Cosmetics I was super excited but when Pink Friday came out I was kind of bummed. It was a color that totally exemplified Nicki but could not translate well to women across skin tones. Then her Viva Glam collaborations came out I found my chance. 

Viva Glam Nicki II: a light lavender color. Can lean more pink or purple depending on the skin tone. On my skin tone it leans more purple. The lip glass is super super light almost looks like there is no color at all in it. The lipstick is totally the opposite. I would recommend being the lip glass that accompanies it if you want that super high shine lip. 

Product Pictures:



Swatch Time:
Lip glass and Lipstick

I totally recommend the lipstick to purchase if you want to support a great cause and try something eccentric. You can purchase these at www.maccosmetics.com or at MAC counters.

Here is some Nicki Music to pump up your spirit:

No comments:

Post a Comment