Sunday, February 24, 2013

Finally, I am involved with a LimeCrime ;)




 No one knows how happy I was to see this box on my porch the other days. I just lit up. Finally I get to experience this colorful wonderland that Lime Crime offers. I purchased two colors from the Lime Crime Lipstick line. The texture of both lipsticks was super super creamy. They were both super pigmented.

Product Pictures:





Geradium: This is the newest color from the Lime Crime lipstick line and is described as "Coral-pink that is so intense, it might just be radioactive." The thing about this color is that the tone of the color will definitely adapt to a person's skin tone. On me the color is definitely more darker than one views on other models. 

Product Pictures:



Centrifuchsia: is a really beautiful bright fuchsia. I feel this color will translate well across all skin tones.  



Swatch Time: 
Geradium on Left, Centrifuchsia on Right

See what I mean about Geradium totally different on my olive skin tone versus the very fair skinned tone model above.


I totally recommend both these colors for purchase. They can be purchased at www.limecrimemakeup.com for $15.99.








1 comment: