Monday, March 18, 2013

Get a Blushing tint from Victoria's Secret


I have a new review for everyone and I am so happy to present it, I am reviewing Victoria's Secret Sheer Blush Cheek Tint. I bought these at Victoria's Secret because I wanted a less expensive version of the Designer blush tint I love so much. I love the consistency of these blush tint, it is a cool watery feel. They are not heavy or oily. LOVE!


I love the packaging

Spotlight: is a pure peach color. It is very light but the color is very build-able. 


Idolize: This is a very bright dark pink color. This color Definitely does not need need to be built up. If one uses a small amount it should give your cheeks a healthy pink blush.

Swatch Time:

 On top Idolize, Below is Spotlight
Blended and Unblended

Available for purchase at Victoria's Secret and www.victoriassecret.com for $15.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment