Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Beautiful Bouquet of Glosses from Bobbi Brown

Bobbi Brown has created a beautiful collection for spring. This spring her new collection is called Lilac Rose Collection. It is a beautiful collection filled with hues of pink, purple, and nudes. The collection is something that I see one wearing to a high society social or tea party. Yes I am bringing up tea party again, I am definitely going to have one this year. 

See very tea party-ish

I will be reviewing on this post the lip glosses that accompany this collection.


Lilac Rose: is a dusty purple color. It is very sheer but can be build to opacity. I see this being perfect as a layering tool rather then it by itself. I was looking around the Bobbi Brown website and I think this will be best layered over Lilac or Rose Blossom from the Rick Lip color lipsticks. 


Pink Lily: I love this pink. It is a very warm rosey pink color. Very appropiate for spring and summer. This is awesome by itself. 

Pink Lilac: is a product called a Brightening Lip Gloss. So what is it meant to do. On the Bobbi Brown website description it states: 
Bobbi has sized up all her glosses to give you an extra dose of shine. This sheer, reflective 

formula wakes up your face and helps create the illusion of fuller lips, plus the new tapered 

applicator lets you apply it like a pro.

Interesting Concept to say the least. It is very shimmery. It is a light silver pink color. 


Swatch Time: 

Top to Bottom: Pink Lilac, Pink Lily, and Lilac Rose

I say the best purchase you can make from this collection is Pink Lilac and Pink Lily. Lilac Rose is good is you want to layer it over something. They are available for purchase at www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com for $24.00. Happy Hunting!











No comments:

Post a Comment