Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Enjoy SciFi Lullabies by OCC Cosmetics


I love science fiction. Give me a sci-fi film any day and you make me a very happy girl. When I heard OCC was making a sci-fi inspired lip tar collection, I was elated. So here we have a flash review of OCC SciFi Lullabies collection.

The colors are inspired by sci-fi films, most notably Blade Runner and Alien. 

Swatch Time:

From Top to Bottom:

1. Prius: a creamy silver color. I feel that this color would be best used in an lip ombre with other one of the colors of this collection. 

2. Clockwork: This is a terra-cotta color. This is a very unique color since you don't see this color very often in lip colors. 

3. Zhora: a silvered rose gold color. 

4. Lovecraft: A pink lilac color. 

5. Annika: a deep peach color. 

6. Batty: A black lip tar with silver shimmer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. This is probably the winner of the collection cause of it's color pay off and representation of the overall concept of scifi. It was the first one I wore.


I feel that all of these colors are gorgeous and someone will definitely fall in love with one of these colors. The winners for me are Batty, Lovecraft, and Prius. These are currently for sale for $18.00 and available for purchase at Sephora and Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics.

Here is a video introduction of the SciFi Lullabies collection presented by Nylon:




No comments:

Post a Comment